Our practice is working together to realise a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dental care.
To fulfil this, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate, professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
It is our goal to provide you with the very best in Cosmetic, Restorative and General Dentistry, performed to the highest standards in the utmost comfort. East Bentleigh Dental Group is focused on giving you the best possible result.
If you would like to know more about us and our philosophy of care, please contact us now for a consultation.
Here’s some information about one of the services we offer…
Hey, I Just Realized You Might Not Know…What is Sedation Dentistry?
Simply put, sedation dentistry is using a combination of techniques that
safely and comfortably allow you to virtually “snooze” through your dental
visit. It is a real breakthrough in dentistry for everyone.
Here’s How it Works…
The five easy steps of Dr. Harry Marget’s Sedation Dentistry are quite simple.
Following your first visit where Dr. Marget and you determine what is best
for your dental care, the sedation dentistry appointment is scheduled.
For those that are fearful for of any type of dental examination, a special
sedation examination appointment can be scheduled and then have you return
at a future appoint for a short talking visit (no sharp instruments
needed) to discuss Dr. Marget’s findings from your first “snooze” visit.
For most sedation patients here’s the routine.
1) If you are having any types of procedures done, Dr. Marget has
developed Methods of using certain combinations of medications that reduce
discomfort and swelling and that speed healing and recovery.
All of the information about this will provided ahead of time before your visit.
2) Dr. Marget will give you a prescription for one or more very small
pills to take an hour prior to your dental appointment. Dr. Marget has
devised directions on what you should also do the night before which we will give to you.
Your companion will accompany you to the office. By the time you arrive, you will be drowsy.
3) When you arrive in our office, you will be escorted into the comfort
room, covered with a thick, warm blanket and placed on a monitor to watch your vital signs.
4) If needed for your particular situation, Dr. Marget may add other types of medications to your treatment intravenously.
5) You will continue to feel drowsy and drift into a sleeplike state.
6) You will “Snooze” for up to four to six hours.
7) The time you are “Sleeping” will vary depending on your needed treatment.
8) After you are completely comfortable and relaxed, Dr. Marget and the experienced clinical team at East Bentleigh Dental Group will take care of your dental needs.
9)There are types of dental treatments in the past that would require dozens of appointments that can sometimes be accomplished in 1 or 2 thanks to Dr. Marget’s Method
10) When your treatment is completed, your companion will return you home to finish your comfortable, relaxing day. The time will pass very quickly as if you had not even left home.
Honestly, it doesn’t get any easier then this…….
If you’re ready to take the first step, please give us a call at
East Bentleigh Dental Practice
781 Centre Road
East Bentleigh, VIC, 3165
Phone: (03) 9575 1100
Fax: (03) 9579 4425